Saturday, March 1, 2008

"Inside Animals Minds" Article

















Photograph by Vincent J. Musi  National Geographic Magazine

I'm sure by now you all know I love dogs. My mother gets the National Geographic magazine in Spanish and last time I went to visit her, she gave me the March issue of 2008. Well, there is a great article about animal's minds. If I could only get my dogs to do a quarter of the things that Betsy does, I would be really happy!! Just Kidding! I'm still happy if they do not even know the command "sit" :o) Check out the video and the article from National Geographic.
There is also some interesting facts about other animals and their unique abilities.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an interesting article, I am an animal lover also. The story about Alex, the African Gray Parrot was fascinating. My beloved dog Cocoa Krispy couldn't talk like the dog in the article, but we did comunicate in other ways.